Please read the information on this page before proceeding with your reservation for The Soul Cruise.
A valid passport is required for all guests on The Soul Cruise. For more info, LEARN MORE.
All travelers to Cuba must obtain a Cuban Visa. A $75 per person fee for this visa will automatically be added to your reservation. Fathom Cruise Lines will process the paperwork for the visa.
Travel insurance is strongly recommended for The Soul Cruise. For more details on obtaining this insurance, LEARN MORE.
While making your reservation, you will need to choose a dinner seating: Early dining (6:00pm) or late dining (8:15pm).
Fee for Changes
A $50 fee (or $100 after October 31, 2016) applies for any changes made to an existing reservation, including changes to guest names, cabin assignments, dining assignments, cabin upgrades, addition of roommates, or reinstatement of reservations that have been canceled or suspended. This fee is charged per cabin, not per guest. This fee does not apply for the correction of errors made by us.
To expedite your reservation, please have the following information ready before making your reservation:
- Your first and last name as it appears on your passport
- Requested cabin category (see PRICING page for available options)
- Dining preference (early or late)
- Credit card payment info
- Note: Requests for specific cabin number assignments cannot be guaranteed
If you will have a roommate, the following additional info will be needed:
- Roommate's first and last name as it appears on their passport
- Roommate's street address
- Roommate's phone number
- Roommate's gender
- Roommate's e-mail address
- Roommate's date of birth
- Roommate's country of residence
- Roommate's country of citizenship
Important Info on Roommates
If you are booking a double, triple, or quad cabin, please read the following information regarding roommate reservations:
- If you and your roommate(s) will be paying separate deposits, your reservation cannot be completed until all roommate deposits are received.
- If your roommate(s) are unknown at the time of booking, your reservation will be booked as a single-occupancy of a double cabin and you will be charged accordingly. A single supplement fee will apply. If you add roommate(s) at a later date, the single supplement fee will be credited back and the TGF fee will be charged for each additional roommate.
- If there will be more than two persons occupying your cabin, the additional persons are each charged half the double-occupancy rate, plus the TGF fee.
- A fee for changes will apply if adding a new roommate to your cabin after 15 days of the original reservation date. (Refer to "Fee for Changes" paragraph above.)
THIS SAILING IS NOW CLOSED.
NO NEW RESERVATIONS ARE BEING TAKEN.