Please read the information on this page before proceeding with your reservation for the 2017 cruise.
A valid passport is required for all guests on the SuperCruise. For more info, LEARN MORE.
Travel insurance is strongly recommended for the SuperCruise. For more details on obtaining this insurance, LEARN MORE.
The Norwegian Breakaway operates with a "Freestyle Dining" format. Guests may eat at any restaurant at the times of their choosing, subject to each restaurant's operating hours and seating availability. Advance reservations are recommended but not required. Reservations can be made while on the ship.
Fee for Changes
A $25 fee (or $75 after May 31, 2017) applies for any changes made to an existing reservation, including changes to guest names, cabin assignments, cabin upgrades, addition of roommates, or reinstatement of reservations that have been canceled or suspended. This fee is charged per cabin, not per guest. This fee does not apply for the correction of errors made by us or for changes made within 15 days of original reservation.
To expedite your reservation, please have the following information ready before making your reservation:
- Your first and last name as it appears on your passport
- Requested cabin category (see PRICING page for available options)
- Credit card payment info
- Note: Requests for specific cabin number assignments cannot be guaranteed
If you will have a roommate, the following additional info will be needed:
- Roommate's first and last name as it appears on their passport
- Roommate's street address
- Roommate's phone number
- Roommate's e-mail address
- Roommate's date of birth
- Roommate's country of residence
- Roommate's country of citizenship
Important Info on Roommates
If you are booking a double, triple, or quad cabin, please read the following information regarding roommate reservations:
- If you and your roommate(s) will be paying separate deposits, your reservation cannot be completed until all roommate deposits are received.
- If your roommate(s) are unknown at the time of booking, your reservation will be booked as a single-occupancy of a double cabin and you will be charged accordingly. A single supplement fee will apply. If you add roommate(s) at a later date, the single supplement fee will be credited back and the TGF fee will be charged for each additional roommate.
- If there will be more then two persons occupying your cabin, the additional persons are each charged half the double-occupancy rate, plus the TGF fee.
- A fee for changes will apply if adding a new roommate to your cabin after 15 days of the original reservation date. (Refer to "Fee for Changes" paragraph above.)