12th Annual SuperCruise
January 17-25, 2019
Pricing & Availability
Updated December 7, 2017
All pricing is per-person based on double-occupancy per cabin unless otherwise noted. Pricing does not include "TGF" surcharge (taxes, gratuities, & fees) of $255 per person (or $279 per person for suites). Book early for best pricing and cabin availability. A deposit of $300 per person (or $600 per person for suites or singles) is required to reserve a cabin.
The 2019 SuperCruise is currently sold out.
Click here to view the ship's Deck Plan
|Interior - Standard||2,3,6,7,8,9,10||$1,995||Sold Out|
|Interior - Promenade View||1T||6,7,8||$2,095||Sold Out|
|Interior - Single*||2V||2,3,9,10||$3,550||Sold Out|
|*Pricing for Interior Single cabins based on one person per cabin|
|Oceanview - Standard||1N
|Oceanview - Large||6,7,8,9,10||$2,545||Sold Out|
|Oceanview - Extra Large||1K||6,7,8,9||$2,645||Sold Out|
|Balcony - Standard||2D||6,7,8||$2,695||Sold Out|
|Balcony - Large||6,7,8,9,10||$2,795||Sold Out|
|Junior Suite||7,9,10||$3,750||Sold Out|
|Grand Suite||GS||10||$4,250||Sold Out|
|Owner's Suite||OS||10||$4,750||Sold Out|
Click Here For Cabin Descriptions
All prices are per-person based on double occupancy per cabin unless otherwise noted. There are a limited number of triple and quad-occupancy cabins on the ship. For these cabins, the first two guests are each charged the full double-occupancy price per-person. Additional guests in the same cabin are each charged half of the double-occupancy price per-person. (For single occupancy of a double-occupancy cabin, the guest is charged twice the full double-occupancy price plus a $95 single supplement.)
Availability grid is not updated in real time. Actual cabin inventory may differ from what is indicated on grid. Pricing subject to change at any time without notice. Pricing not guaranteed until reservation is completed.
Seeking a roommate for the cruise?
The following amenities are included in the price of the SuperCruise:
- 8 nights accommodations on the Royal Caribbean Independence of the Seas cruise ship
- Daily breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks at any of the ship's complimentary restaurants
- Complimentary round-trip ground transfer between airport and ship in Fort Lauderdale
- Select non-alcoholic beverages
- All concerts, shows, and live entertainment
- All parties and after-parties
- All workshops, classes, and other activities on ship (unless specifically excluded)
- Use of fitness center
What’s Not Included?
The following amenities are not included in the price of the SuperCruise:
- Mandatory "TGF" surcharge (Taxes, Gratuities, & Fees) of $255 per person (or $279 per person for suites) to cover all port taxes and charges, standard cruise gratuities, and governmental fees
- Alcoholic beverages, sodas, and bottled water
- Air travel to/from Fort Lauderdale
- Dining in the ship's premium restaurants
- Optional excursions and activities at the ports of call
- Certain optional ship activities offered by the cruise line (such as spa treatments, personal training, wine-tastings, yoga classes, etc.)
- Use of Internet Cafe or Wi-Fi on the ship
A deposit of $300 per person (or $600 per person for suites or singles) is required to reserve a cabin on the SuperCruise. Your reservation will not be confirmed until deposits have been received for all parties on the reservation. If only one party will be occupying a double-occupancy cabin, a $600 deposit will be required. Initial deposits must be made by credit or debit card only. Checks are not accepted for deposits. If you have an unused credit from a previous SuperCruise sailing, the credit can be applied to your balance once your initial deposit is made for the 2019 cruise. The credit may not be used in lieu of a deposit.
Customers have three payment options:
- Pay balance in full at time of booking
- Initial deposit + monthly installment payments
- Initial deposit + quarterly installment payments
Guests are required to adhere to the payment plan selected until balance is fully paid. Installment payments are due on the 15th of each month, with final payment due by October 15, 2018. For cabins booked after September 30, 2018, full payment is due at time of booking.
Late Payment Policy
Customers on the installment plan are required to make regular payments in accordance with the selected payment plan. If an account becomes 15 days past due, the customer will lose their cabin assignment and their reservation will be suspended. The customer will then have 15 days to bring the account current. If the account is brought current within those 15 days, they will receive a new cabin assignment, based on current availability and pricing. Any early discounts will be lost and the account balance adjusted accordingly. If an account becomes 30 days past due, the reservation will be automatically canceled and all payments forfeited.
TGF Surcharge (Taxes, Gratuities, & Fees)
All fares are subject to a "TGF" surcharge of $255 per person (or $279 per person for suites), which covers all port taxes and charges, gratuities, and governmental fees for the cruise. (Taxes, gratuities, and fees for optional products and services purchased during the cruise are not included in this surcharge.)
15-Day Refund/Cancellation Policy
Deposits and payments are fully-refundable, for any reason, until 15 days after the date of initial booking only. Guests canceling their reservations after 15 days will forfeit their deposit and any payments made. (Note: If you make your reservation after September 30, 2018, all deposits and payments will be non-refundable.)
Information for Groups and Travel Agents
Our group booking and travel agent programs have been discontinued