Please read the information on this page before proceeding with your reservation for the 2014 or 2015 cruise.
A valid passport is required for all guests on the SuperCruise. For more info, CLICK HERE.
Travel insurance is strongly recommended for the SuperCruise. For more details on obtaining this insurance, CLICK HERE..
All guests are required to select a dining option at the time of booking. The dining option applies to the dinner seating time for the main dining rooms only. (There are no assigned seating times for breakfast or lunch or for any meals served at any of the other dining venues on the ship.) Generally, early dining seating is at 6:00pm and late dining seating is at 8:15pm. These times may vary on certain evenings during the SuperCruise. If you will be sharing a cabin with roommates, all guests in your cabin must choose the same dining time. Note that all seating within the dining rooms is open seating, with no assigned tables.
Upscale dining is available in the ship's steakhouse on Deck 10, which features seafood, steaks, gourmet appetizers, and a signature wine list, served in an elegant atmosphere. Dinner at the steakhouse is by reservation only and an additional per-person fee applies, which includes appetizer, entree, and dessert. (Gratuity and drinks not included.).
Fee for Changes
A $25 fee (or $75 after June 30) applies for any changes made to an existing reservation, including changes to guest names, cabin assignments, dining assignments, cabin upgrades, addition of roommates, or reinstatement of reservations that have been canceled or suspended. This fee is charged per cabin, not per guest. This fee does not apply for the correction of errors made by us or for changes made within 15 days of original reservation.
To expedite your reservation, please have the following information ready before making your reservation:
- Your first and last name as it appears on your passport
- Requested cabin category (see PRICING page for available options)
- Dining preference (early or late)
- Credit card payment info
- Note: Requests for specific cabin number assignments cannot be guaranteed
If you will have a roommate, the following additional info will be needed:
- Roommate's first and last name as it appears on their passport
- Roommate's street address
- Roommate's phone number
- Roommate's e-mail address
- Roommate's date of birth
- Roommate's country of residence
- Roommate's country of citizenship
Important Info on Roommates
If you are booking a double, triple, or quad cabin, please read the following information regarding roommate reservations:
- If you and your roommate(s) will be paying separate deposits, your reservation cannot be completed until all roommate deposits are received.
- If your roommate(s) are unknown at the time of booking, your reservation will be booked as a single-occupancy of a double cabin and you will be charged accordingly. A single supplement fee will apply. If you add roommate(s) at a later date, the single supplement fee will be credited back and the TGF fee will be charged for each additional roommate.
- For triples and quads, the third and fourth occupants are each charged half the double-occupancy rate, plus the TGF fee.
- A fee for changes will apply if adding a new roommate to your cabin after 15 days of the original reservation date. (Refer to "Fee for Changes" paragraph above.)
So are you ready to become a "SuperCruiser"?
TO MAKE AN ONLINE RESERVATION
FOR THE 2014 CRUISE, CLICK HERE
TO MAKE A PHONE RESERVATION,
PLEASE CALL 877-619-2929