Please read the information on this page before proceeding with your reservation.
A valid passport is required for all guests on the SuperCruise. For more info, LEARN MORE .
Travel insurance is recommended for the SuperCruise. For more details on obtaining this insurance, LEARN MORE .
All guests are assigned a dinner seating time for the ship’s main dining room. Early dining is at 6:00pm and late dining is at 8:15pm. There are no assigned tables or seats in any of the dining rooms. Seating times do not apply to breakfast or lunch. Dining at the ship’s optional specialty restaurants is by reservation only and additional fees apply.
Fee for Changes
A $50 fee (or $100 after October 31, 2024) applies for any changes made to an existing reservation, including changes to guest names, cabin assignments, cabin upgrades, addition of roommates, or reinstatement of reservations that have been canceled or suspended. This fee is charged per cabin, not per guest. This fee does not apply for the correction of errors made by us or for changes made within 15 days of original reservation.
To expedite your reservation, please have the following information ready before making your reservation:
- Your first and last name as it appears on your passport
- Requested cabin category (see PRICING page for available options)
- Credit card payment info
- Note: Requests for specific cabin number assignments cannot be guaranteed
If you will have a roommate, the following additional info will be needed:
- Roommate’s first and last name as it appears on their passport
- Roommate’s street address
- Roommate’s phone number
- Roommate’s e-mail address
- Roommate’s date of birth
- Roommate’s country of residence
- Roommate’s country of citizenship
Important Info on Roommates
If you are booking a double, triple, or quad cabin, please read the following information regarding roommate reservations:
- If you and your roommate(s) will be paying separate deposits, your reservation cannot be completed until all roommate deposits are received.
- If your roommate(s) are unknown at the time of booking, your reservation will be booked as a single-occupancy of a double cabin and you will be charged accordingly. A single supplement fee will apply. If you add roommate(s) at a later date, the single supplement fee will be credited back and the TGF fee will be charged for each additional roommate.
- Only financially responsible parties can make changes on a reservation.
- If there will be more than two persons occupying your cabin, the additional persons are each charged half the double-occupancy rate, plus the TGF fee.
- A fee for changes will apply if adding a new roommate to your cabin after 15 days of the original reservation date. (Refer to “Fee for Changes” paragraph above.)
Per new cruise line requirements, Covid-19 vaccinations and/or testing are no longer required by Holland America.
Deposits and payments are fully-refundable, for any reason, until 15 days after the date of initial booking only. Guests canceling their reservations after 15 days will forfeit their deposit and any payments made. (Note: If you make your reservation after October 15, 2024, all deposits and payments will be non-refundable.)
Reservations for the 2025 cruise are now open!
To reserve by phone, or to speak to a sales representative, please call 877.619.2929 and press option 1.